To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Investment Banking Analyst
Proven Recruiting • San Diego, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Investment Banking Analyst – San Diego!
Are you looking to be a key member of the deal team responsible for gathering and interpreting financial, strategic and operating data as well as modeling and analyzing financial statements to support mergers and acquisitions, financing and advisory projects. If so, this role may fit you! You will participate in day-to-day deal execution, including creating materials needed for meetings, business development pitches and conferences calls, and supporting team members whenever necessary to meet client goals. Apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Work on buy side and sell side transactions
- Perform due diligence and put together marketing materials for clients
- Develop and modify financial models to support valuation numbers
- Assist with negotiation of deals and selling to new prospective clients
- Work directly with management and client executives from day one
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related major required and CPA, CFA or MBA strongly preferred
- 2-5 years of progressive Big4 transaction services or investment banking experience required
- Experience in the life science, biotech or tech industries required
- Advanced technical Excel skills and the ability to create advanced models from scratch
Why work here:
- People: strong leadership team who work well together and who are looking for your contributions and partnership
- Growth & Impact: ability to grow with the company and make a significant impact on results and financial operations
- Compensation: we pay for performance and reward excellence
Apply today! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and would like to learn more.