To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Brian Van Kley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Aerotek • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
The Customer Service Associates will be the tier one group to the Participant Service Center and will act as a support liaison between the company and the customers. It is expected that the Customer Service Associates will provide immediate solutions to Customer inquiries by identifying and ensuring all Calls, Help Tickets and Chats are replied back accurately and by documenting trends, anomalies and common root cause.
* Prior experience with reimbursement administration accounts (HSA, FSA, HRA, etc.) or other consumer driven health care account.
* High degree of verbal and written communication skills, rational persuasion and negotiating aptitude, and the ability to effectively and concisely present information at all levels of the organization and to the general public
* Strong sense of urgency, ownership and accountability to drive tasks through completion.
* High level of organization and planning skills, ability to work plans and the diligence to follow and monitor the plans through execution and completion.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, non-linear environment.
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude and be flexible with competing priorities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed to work effectively with internal and external customers.
* Willingness and ability to take on new challenges and acquire new skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.