To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westbrook, ME 04092
- MYR Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Payroll Assistant - Part Time
E.S. Boulos Company • Westbrook, ME
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
E.S. Boulos Company, founded in 1920 is among the oldest, largest, and most experienced electrical contractors in New England, delivering quality electrical construction for diverse utility and commercial projects. We are looking for a part time Payroll Assistant for 20 to 30 hours a week. The position will be based out of the Westbrook, ME office.
If you were to ask our employees why they like working for E.S. Boulos, chances are they would say, "The diverse mix of people & projects." From the projects we're engaged in around the nation, to the people we hire and work with, our employees are exposed to a variety of environments, situations and people - all factors that ultimately help each and every one of us to grow both personally and professionally.
What are you waiting for, build yourself with us!
Payroll Assistant will entail working in a busy office environment, with the need to multitask between various assignments efficiently. The ability to utilize time management skills to organize and complete assignments to meet deadlines will be necessary. This is a part time position about 20 to 30 hours a week.
- Time card entry
- Processing unemployment claims
- Preparing interim checks
- Calculating, editing and printing of payroll checks
- Union reports
- Certified payrolls
- Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
- Other duties as assigned
Payroll Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- 2-5 years prior accounting experience
- Associates degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business related field preferred
- Top candidates will have a minimum of 2-5 years contracting or construction office background
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards E1 Oracle payroll systems is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Word and Excel
- Ability to work with internet based programs for research and data processing
- Must be detail-oriented with exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal capabilities
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com
If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.