Are you an experience sales professional looking for a great opportunity?
PeopleShare has just the position for you!
Now hiring an Account Executive in Chicago, IL for a well known and respected client!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Job Details for Account Executive:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Pay Rate: $75,000 - $85,000 ($40,000 Base Salary + $35,000-$45,000 in Commission)
Job Responsibilities & Description for Account Executive:
- Drives for revenue goal attainment, on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Prospects and develops new customer relationships, persuasively communicates strategies for meeting customer needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer's account in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing, and finance staff.
- Determines project pricing based on guidelines from management.
- Negotiates fees or services with clients with management approval.
- Oversees project from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction.
- Delivers proof of performance (POP) to clients.
- Drives clients around the market to show outdoor media sites.
- Communicates and coordinates with Charting and other internal departments.
- Completes other duties as assigned or requested.
Job Requirements for Account Executive:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, experience, or military experience.
- 2-3 years of progressive sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of business-to-business sales experience strongly preferred.
- Media sales experience preferred; residency within the territory preferred.
- Strong organizational / time management skills and be detailed oriented.
- Skilled in working closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships in order to grow accounts.
- Sales achievement with experience in consultative or "needs" based selling techniques.
- Have a collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
- Be a self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
- Able to complete required math calculations (e.g., multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce / interpret bar graphs).
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands.
- Employee must have the ability to lift and move items up to 15 pounds.
- Employee must have the ability to see written documents and computer screens, and to adjust focus.
- This job is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Able to travel outside of the office at least 50% of the time for meetings and industry events.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Illinois (IL) throughout the Greater Chicago area - Bolingbrook, Burbank, Downtown Chicago, Crest Hill, Deerfield, Elmhurst, Frankfort, Oak Brook, and Wheeling. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Displays
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Relationship Management