To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Midland, MI 48674
- Joe Tate
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services Exclusive: IT Security - Identity and Access SME - Dow Chemical
Kelly IT Resources • Midland, MI
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a contract opportunity for at full time & ongoing role as an Identity and Access Management SME, in Information Security at Dow Chemical in Midland, MI.
- Do you have an Associate’s Degree in Information Security or another IT related field?
- Experience: 2-3 year of work experience minimum in Information Security or other in IT areas
- Do you have experience/exposure to Active Directory & Tivoli?
- Want to make a Solid Foundation in Cyber Security working Identity and Access Management?
- Great communication skills needed to work with different areas of the corporation, confirming controls, permissions, and onboardings.
- Certifications: Security Certifications desired, but not required
- This contract position is located onsite in Midland, MI USA at Dow Chemical Company.
- Long Term Role – OPEN ended!
- M-F 8am-5pm!!
- $25.00-30.00/hr based on experience!
- Interviewing NOW!
Description of the Day to Day:
- This role is responsible for the IAM (Identity and Access Management) supporting IAM provisioning in Active Directory through Tivoli as well as building the compliance and governance tasks ensuring these platforms are in security compliance.
- The role is active in audits in this same space as well as being a customer focal point for security issues and concerns in this space and others managed by DSA.
- The incumbent will share responsibility for training, coaching and managing the services provided by DSA with key focus on the active directory services.
- The incumbent will also back up other application security resources who specialize in other areas of application and platform security, participate in risk assessments and provide input for security standards.
- This role is also active in project initiatives impacting identities or access within Dow
- Familiar with IAM concepts
- CISSP certification or interest in security and a willingness to obtain future certification
- General understanding of Governance and Compliance
- Platform security background with focus on Active Directory, MS Azure and Identity Management tools like Tivoli Identity Manager.
- Technical capability with excel and data analysis
- Powershell scripting capabilities
- Good problem solving skills
- Customer service mindset.
- Familiar with the ITIL framework is a plus
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.