PURPOSE OF YOUR WORK
At Checkers we make a difference in people’s lives by serving our Teams, and Guests. As a member of the franchise team you will be responsible for helping ensure we are 1st Choice for our Guests. Team Members will passionately serve our Guests, by providing excellent Guest service and fast, BOLD food!
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY
- Building sales and profits by promoting Guest satisfaction
- Escalating any concerns or recommendations to the General Manager
- Identifying and responding to Guests’ needs
- Completing cross-training and certification in multiple positions
- Adhering to policy and procedures to maximize Guest and employee satisfaction
- Helping ensure the restaurant is a safe, clean and fun environment for our employees and Guests!
YOU'VE GOT THIS?
- Guest service or food preparation experience
- Basic math skills Ability to work flexible schedule and extended hours
- High energy to keep up with our fast paced environment
- Commitment to our core values of integrity, service, excellence, and courage to be bold & grow
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) - Preferred
- Food Safety Certified - Preferred
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Operations Excellence: Our team expects and delivers nothing but the best
Training & Development: We bring out the best by ensuring everyone gets well trained
Personal & Career Growth: You can do more, get more, and be more at Checkers
Benefits & Rewards: As a Team Member, you will be eligible for the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) as of your first day. Eligibility for the 401(k) plan goes into effect after 1 year of service. You can also earn Team Member bonuses!
Compensation: Work today & get paid tomorrow! **
As you grow with the organization, your benefit offerings grows as well!
**details available at the restaurant during your interview**
- Customer Service
- Food Preparation
- Food Safety
- Job Satisfaction