Machine Operator – $13.00+ /HR - All Shifts Available
A local company in Exton, PA has immediate openings for 50+ Machine Operators for all shifts including 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift. This dynamic manufacturing company is quickly growing and looking for Machine Operators to meet customer driven production goals. Once hired, employees will become part of a union shop. You Don't Want to Miss This!
Machine Operator job highlights:
- Growing locally company.
- Overtime hours available.
- Multiple shifts available – 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts immediately needed!
Core responsibilities include:
- Follow and comply with all OSHA and company safety procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Quality Policy
- Contributes to team success by meeting target volumes monthly
- Must understand parts per hour or pieces per hour and demonstrate ability to count
- Ability to set up, operate and produce product within ISO specifications while meeting machine expectations provided by the Production Supervisor
- Cross-training within the department is a must to create flexibility within the teams as described by the Production Supervisor
- Must possess the ability to use various precision equipment, individual must have some experience with computers; attention to detail is imperative, along with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work overtime during the week and weekends as business needs meet market demands
- Maintain 5S activities for machines/area operated to include TPM tasks
- Other roles and responsibilities may apply
What we look for in a Machine Operator:
- 1-2 years of Manufacturing experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
A plus for Machine Operator:
- Experience with plastic substrates (printing, lamination, mechanical punch equipment)
- Experience in ISO/QS type quality systems
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of MS office applications
- Ability to train others
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Maria O’Connell is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step towards your success. Apply online with Express today! You can also EMAIL your resume – be sure to include job title in the subject line. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Machine Operator
Lincoln Court Shopping Center
215 Lancaster Ave.
Malvern, PA 19355
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.