To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10018
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Security Architect
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 15 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a growing technology firm located in New York, New York (NY). This is a household name. And they are seeking an Information Security Architect to join our client in New York, (NY).
The Information Security Architect supports multiple projects and programs by defining and championing information security solutions. The role will work closely with systems and project engineers, developers, internal/external business stakeholders and project managers within various departments to assess risk and deliver pragmatic, flexible and sustainable security that includes people, process and technology. This position typically works under limited supervision and direction.
- Provides information security technical consultancy to the business; Champions best practices for architecture and design principles for the use of existing and new information security technologies across internal and customer systems
- Conducts security business impact analysis/ audit for new and existing business applications or IT infrastructure and provides advice and guidance on the application and operation of physical, procedural and technical security controls (e.g. the key controls in ISO 27001, PCI P2PE, SOC 2, and/or PCI-DSS)
- Supports program compliance activities utilizing the GRC solution
- Delivers applicable documents for team reviews that may include Information Security Manual, technical, security, compliance requirements
- Works directly with solutions and product teams to embed security requirements into product and solution lifecycles
- Provides security consultancy to bid teams to ensure appropriate controls are identified during the proposal stage and supports proposal development activities
- Assists in and supports the implementation of global security frameworks and associated tooling
- Assists the system engineering team in the design and development of bespoke customer solutions
- Four (4) year College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or other related technical discipline, plus a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience
- Certification as an Information Security professional required (e.g. IISP/CISA/CISM/CISSP/PCI QSA)
- Must have solid exposure of taking a leading role in the establishment and implementation of security architecture, policies and procedures
- Experienced with secure software development practices
- Must have a good understanding of enterprise-scale security management process and infrastructure
- Expertise in current IT Security standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, PCI-P2PE, ISO 27001, SOC 2, SOX, etc.
- Exposure to enterprise IT infrastructure and tools (e.g. Microsoft, Cisco, Sun, Oracle)
- Security and IT vendors certifications, and ITIL v3
- Experience of transactional revenue systems, embedded systems, smartcards
- Knowledge of cryptographic services. Knowledge of wider security, audit, risk and compliance standards e.g. PCI-P2PE, ISO27005, ISO31000, NIST
- Understanding of security within agile and waterfall project methods
- Experience of application security testing tools. Good understanding of IT security control tools, e.g Splunk, Nessus, TripWire, Cisco, McAfee, TrendMicro, etc.
- Good understanding of cloud security best practices
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.