To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Ryan Foxworthy
- Phone: 7027892228
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
This position as a Senior HVAC technician would be responsible for performing diagnosis and repairs to a variety of equipment including but not limited to: air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, exhaust fans, economizers, humidifiers, split systems, packaged units, chillers, and controls; primarily i-Vu controls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot, repair, and make modifications to HVAC systems
- Maintain maintenance records as required by Customer and EPA regulations
- Order and maintain parts/materials needed to repair and maintain HVAC equipment
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods
- Able to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understands and has mastered the refrigeration cycles to include: identifying components in advanced refrigeration circuits, understanding how each component works, diagnosing and correcting problems in the refrigeration circuit
- Understands refrigeration recovery, evacuation and charging, understands the installation and sizing of refrigerant piping
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate a commitment to quality work in all areas by following specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship and prevent recalls
- Knowledge of i-VU controls software (Control's tech)
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily a schedule with multiple appointments in different locations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- EPA Universal Certification
- HVAC Certification
- Critical-thinker, problem solver
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have satisfactory outcome of background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- A generous vacation/holiday package (PTO)
- Company phone
- Company vehicle and fuel card for company use only
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and professional development courses
- Opportunities for community outreach through internal networks
- Excellent earning opportunity
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.