To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salisbury, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Manager 5897
EasyCare Recruiting • Salisbury, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Automotive Sales Manager
Safford Automotive Group – Salisbury, MD
Sales managers coordinate and oversee the performance of sales staff so they meet monthly sales quotas set by the dealership.
In this role, your primary objective is to actually assist in selling cars! You’ll accomplish this by providing direction and motivation to the sales staff in order to move the most inventory possible as fast as possible. Additional job duties include hiring, terminating, training and setting sales goals for employees. Our Sales Managers also develop annual sales budgets, monitor inventory, perform vehicle appraisals, and cultivate good customer relations.
• Establishes contact with potential new customers during the sales process.
• Promotes teamwork with other departments.
• Qualifies Internet sales leads.
• Review and handle confidential client information.
• Create and maintain employee schedules.
• Attend to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
• Assesses sales team capabilities, identifies skill gaps and works with Director of Training to close gaps.
• Math and accounting skills, as you’ll frequently deal with numbers and sales forecasts
• Understanding of technology, as we are a business that is very reliant on computer systems
• Management and customer service skills
• A talent for connecting with customers quickly
• Initiative and creativity
• STRONG leadership skills