To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ewing, NJ
- Staffing Now
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HR Assistant Recruiter
Staffing Now • Ewing, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
SNI COMPANIES is continuing a strong partnership with a local non-profit. We are seeking an Assistant Recruiter. The opportunity is full-time contract; possible temp-to-hire. This person will develop recruiting strategies in support of full-cycle staffing objectives in three areas: employees, volunteers and internships. Full-spectrum recruitment experience required; sourcing, ad creation/placement, interviewing, screening, offers of employment for job opportunities.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist with identifying recruiting needs by tracking vacancies and conferring with managers
- Assess positions to develop job descriptions and job candidate profiles based on job specification, competencies and skills required
- Source qualified applicants through various methods including advertising, placement firms, job sites, career fairs, social media, networking
- Develop, organize and execute college internship programs
- Develop, organize and execute volunteer programs
- Pre-screen job candidates by reviewing resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with hiring managers.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to hiring managers
- Inform candidates with full scope of job account-abilities and responsibilities along with general agency information
- Manage all communications with candidates prior to hire
- Maintain and manage accurate and current applicant data
- Manage offers including negotiation and coordination with HR Administration for on-boarding
- Tracking and reporting recruiting metrics such as Vacancy Report, Turnover Report, and other reports as directed
- Ensure recruitment is compliant with federal and state legislation and Agency policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma, College Degree preferred
- At least 1 year of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience in managing applicant and metric data
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System
- Experience in recruitment using various sources (ie social media, job boards, confidential searches, etc)
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite