To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raritan, NJ 08869
- Jamie Chong
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SAP FI Functional Consultant
Kelly IT Resources • Raritan, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SAP FI Functional Consultant
Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced SAP FI-GL, AP, AR, and Treasury Functional Consultant for a 9-month project, in the vitro diagnostics industry. The position will be based on site in Raritan, NJ.
Interested candidates must be eligible for direct W2 contract.
- Actively leads work with finance leaders and integrated teams to determine the technical solution that best meets the business requirements.
- Implementation of Treasury processes - In House banking, Electronic bank statement, Lock box, multi-lateral netting, interest calculation on non-cash items, payables, and intercompany loans.
- Provide functional and technical support in designing interfaces between SAP and a 3rd party Treasury Management Systems.
- Providing hands on in configuration, design, integration and problem analysis of SAP Cash and liquidity management.
- Delivers technical solutions that meet business requirements, IT technical standards and is sustainable in the planned productive environment.
- Bachelor Degree in related disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years’ working experience with the Treasury Management System and SAP banking solutions.
- Must have functional and technical experience with SAP S/4 HANA-Simple Finance.
- Possess good understanding of business processes mapping in treasury system for lockbox, electronic bank statement, payment run, account reconciliation and clearing, FOREX transactions, EFT, global cash pooling, intercompany netting, credits and collections and interfaces with SAP, banks and financial institution.
- Experience providing application functional support in designing interfaces between SAP and 3rd party treasury management system and global banks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP FI-GL, AP, AR, Treasury and related business processes, navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules.
- Excellent in interacting with business and IT teams globally.
- Expert knowledge and hands on in configuration, design, integration and problem analysis of SAP Cash and liquidity management.
- Experience working with 3rd party Treasury Management Systems (e.g. REVEL) and interfacing with SAP banking solutions is a plus.
- Experience in end to end business processes and convert business requirement into technical solutions.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.