To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Process Optimization Manager
Sanofi • Bridgewater, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Process Optimization Manager (POM) leads/ participates in transversal projects within the Clinical Sciences and Operations Scientific Core Platform (CSO SCP) for which changes/improvements to business processes are expected.
The POM fosters innovation and continuous improvement and provides support to multiples CSO departments and Pasteur clinical departments by:
- Assessing current processes and proposing new ways of working in view of improving performance and productivity by using standard business process management methodologies (eg. LEAN).
- Leading / participating in the business process definition, identifying and analyzing the impact and change in current (“as is”) processes and corresponding Quality Documents (QDs) with the support of the Quality Document Manager(s) (QDM).
- Ensuring the new processes defined will be appropriately communicated and training needs well identified, working in close collaboration with Change Management leader(s) and Learning & Development Project Manager(s),
The POM is also a quality partner for operational teams in terms of oversight and control of clinical processes:
- Define process KPIs/QPIs
- Co-defines the process strategy implementation roadmap in collaboration with the Business Process Owner (BPO) (mainly head of clinical departments)
- Advises BPO on processes to achieve strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure Quality requirement of the process and its deliverables.
Finally, in ITS projects, the PPM is designated to represent GCP quality management of the relevant entities for a
Based on the experience of the POM in business process management methodologies, he/she can coach and mentor other members, be part of process improvement networks.
Formal education and experiences required
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant scientific/health-related field;
- Minimum of at least 6-8 years’ experience in clinical operations related roles (e.g., study management, monitoring, data management, medical writing, auditing…)
Knowledge and skills required
- Customer oriented
- Communication and leadership skills, facilitation (eg workshop)
- Risk management
- Experience in project management (business and/ or ITS projects), stakeholder management
- Knowledge of international good clinical practices (ICH) and thorough understanding of current regulatory requirements related/ applicable to the conduct of clinical trials
- Competent in English (both written and verbal) to interact effectively in an international environment
- Ability to analyze business processes, using a determined methodology when needed (trainings will be organized if needed), propose alternative solutions for improvement
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life