Lead Custom Installer:
Our client is an appliance, electronics, AV furniture and custom integration expert and is proud to be serving Capital District. They are looking for a Full Time Lead Installer who can work independently, in the completion of installs and service calls. Responsible for timely completion of daily procedures and paperwork they are assigned. Tech is also responsible for assigned vehicle care and maintenance. They are looking for a qualified candidate(s) to start ASAP! Must have good work ethic and attendance!
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, task driven, and able to apply “best practices” theory
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to use hand and power tools
Develop and maintain proficiency in the following areas:
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Complete one-room audio/video installs and setup
- Satellite/Cable systems setup and install
- Advanced troubleshooting of simple systems
- Basic networking/data system install and setup
- Basic programming of single-room, advanced systems (URC/Control4)
- Basic understanding of multi-room systems and setup
- Basic understanding of security system programming and design
- Basic understanding of Bose single room systems
- CEDIA ESTII or better certification (or obtain within 6 months of hire)
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detailed, organized, and multitask driven
- Ability to work rotating “on-call” service schedule
- Proficient in all Assistant level qualifications
- Competent skills with desktop and mobile computing
- Clean driving record and background check (required for DCJS certification)
- Minimum of 1 year field experience (preferred)
- Pay rate based on experience with room to grow and advance
- Medical benefits package
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401K with contribution
- Well established company working with leading edge technology
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get their foot in the door with a fantastic company!
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview send us your resume ASAP to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Custom Installer - Home Audio/Visual Systems. You can click APPLY now & call us for more details
Don't Hesitate! Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Complex Problem Solving