To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Prairie, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - MUST have C-Level Exp
CornerStone Staffing • Grand Prairie, TX
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you READY to start your new job for the NEW YEAR? CornerStone Staffing has partnered with a Non-Profit organization in Grand Prairie who is seeking an Administrative Assistant with 5 years experience assisting C-Level management. Candidates must be available to interview and start Immediately. Come meet with a Recruiter daily at 9am sharp or apply to this posting!
Job Title: Administrative Assistant **must have 5yrs experience in a similar role**
Location: Grand Prairie
Pay: $49,000 - $55,000K
Schedule: Mon-Thur 9am - 5pm; Friday Off / After 30 days Mon-Thur 8am - 6pm; Fri - 8am - 12pm
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Completes a broad variety of complex administrative tasks for the President & management team including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
2. Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office
3. Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and CEO, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives
4. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
5. Develops, implements and administers office systems and procedures. Establishes office procedures, policies and operations. Interprets and communicates policies and processes
6. Monitors budget including tracking expenditures and providing reports
May prepare spreadsheets for budgets, grants or contracts, including tracking and maintaining expenditures and reconciling accounts; uses budget tool
7. Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence. Gathers and analyzes information required for administrative reporting
8. Provides wide ranges of support including: composing and editing letters, MOUs, reports, lecture/course materials, presentations, and cases. Prepares copy for publication or submission of grant proposals and/or reports
9. Uses multiple technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, basecamp, electronic calendar, email, and other technical/scientific applications. Uses Internet, may include web maintenance and design
10. Coordinates events, including conferences, seminars, and programs
11. Purchases and maintains inventory of supplies for office12. Performs prospective client and donor research, program information, and summarizes findings
13. Creates and maintains filing system(s) both digitally and hard copies
14. Answers and routes phone calls, mail and e-mail messages and may handle wide-range information dissemination
15. May assist in training, scheduling, and distributing work of interns, volunteers, or temporary staff
College degree preferred, or an equivalent of education plus experience in an office environment
Skills and Experience:
Must have 5 plus years related experience with proven office administration and customer service skills required
Managing the calendar, travel and itineraries for C-Level managers
Solid working knowledge of office processes and business policy development, and of related computer software and electronic communications tools
Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy
Experience managing multiple deadlines required
Must have the ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects and constituencies
What are the top skills that you’ll be looking for on a resume?
• Min of 5 years in an High Volume Admin role
• Experience C-Level managers or VP or President of an organization
• Experience with coordinating travel and managing calendars
• Strong Computer Skills
• Dependable, Accountable and no prior attendance issues
• Positive mindset
Application Process Includes:
Drug testing | Background check | Office Skills test
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application.
Candidates can ask for Norma Alvarez when applying in person, candidates must have an updated resume in order to be considered.
Our office is located at:
2505 N. State Highway 360, Suite 100
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
(Our office is located in the Grey Tower next door to Chicken Express)