Our client in downtown Indianpolis, IN is seeking an entry-level Administrative Assistant to assist their Government Storage Facility. The pay rate is set at $10.75-11.25/hr and can include Kelly Services Medical, Dental, Vision coverage and access to Kelly’s discount portal for online shopping, restaurants, and discounted gift cards.
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
Assignment Length- 2-3 months
- Receive and sort incoming mail
- Log required document information in program database and filing
- Assemble, redact, and upload decision documents into the database
- Receive and forward phone calls to the appropriate personnel
- Provide administrative support to the Underground Storage Tank Branch
- Provide back-up reception coverage for the office's front desk in the event the receptionist is absent
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- At least 1-years of administrative support experience
- Data Entry skill set and strong understanding of the English language
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to use good judgment, in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Maintain appropriate attendance standards.
If interested in this position- please apply online through Indeed.com, CareerBuilder, or the Kelly Career Network (KCNi). If you would like to follow up to your application, please allow for 24-hours to process, and then reach out to the National Corporate Recruiter, Bryan Jones, via email at URL blocked - click to apply.
With Kelly®, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place.
Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Complex Problem Solving