Starting at $26-$29 per hour! Quarterly Bonus! 90-day Raise! Family-Sized Benefits!
101 Ridge Road - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance – Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
What you will do:
Maintain safe and smooth-running physical hotel property and grounds.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
Complete repairs on a variety of systems such as plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, kitchen equipment, light carpentry, painting, and HVAC systems.
Develop, implement, and monitor programs to ensure a safe facility and work environment in compliance with all appropriate regulations: ergonomic, emergency response, and injury prevention.
Keep detailed records and reports.
Provide ongoing training to Maintenance Tech I team members.
Collaborate with management to recruit, interview, and schedule for department needs.
Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at Drury Hotels.
We seek self-motivated, organized team members with these qualifications.
Advanced maintenance knowledge and skills, with ability to handle all aspects of hotel maintenance
Capacity to provide ongoing training for Maintenance Tech I team members
Knowledge of water chemistry, water testing, filtration, and mechanical operations
Experience in developing, implementing, and monitoring programs to ensure work and safety compliance with ergonomic, emergency-response, and injury-prevention regulations
Knowledge of building maintenance, including minor electrical repair, and plumbing
Ability to speak, write, and receive direction (written and verbal direction) in English
Flexibility to be available for emergency repair
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
- Customer Service
- Emergency Repair