LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Full Time Positions Available on Afternoon (3 pm - 11 pm) Shift
8 hour Shifts
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Austintown Healthcare Center is proud to be a member of the CommuniCare family of healthcare providers.
Austintown is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to fill Full Time Afternoon positions. 6-12 months clinical experience required, Long Term Care experience preferred.
Austintown, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Ohio State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- 6-12 months previous Clinical Experience
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality