To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Front Office Manager - Hilton Houston Post Oak
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Houston, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hilton Houston Post Oak is searching for an Assistant Front Office Manager to join the team!
Located in the center of Houston's uptown business district near the Houston Galleria Mall, the property has 448 stylish guest rooms, 30,000 square feet of meeting space, and 5 food and beverage outlets.
In this role, you will be responsible for greeting guests in the lobby, assisting with front desk coverage, managing inventory, and work MOD shifts supervising 25 team members.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of Front Office leadership experience in mid-sized hotels with 350+ rooms and have flexibility between am and pm shifts. OnQ experience is a plus!
Be apart of this stylish and sophisticated Hilton and apply today!
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Front Office Manager, you would be responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the management of all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Assist in monitoring and assessing service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Oversee the VIP guest process including, but not limited to, reviewing VIP reservations and ensuring smooth check-in/check-out
- Assist with up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!