Accomplish operational objectives by coordinating and maintaining the performance
of designated Tower Health Urgent Care location(s). The position requires ability to work alone and assist with problem solving. Focus is on the strategic development and implementation of programs and initiatives designed to support the achievement of organizational goals and mission.
- Performs other related duties and projects deemed necessary by the Director of Operations
- Track program progress as advised by Director of Operations with an understanding of costs/budget implications
- Manage programs and initiatives designed to increase workforce engagement with the ultimate goal of continual improvement of the work environment and quality of care.
- Maintain an understanding of insurance plans, deductibles, in/out network status, fee schedule, refund policies, NOPP, HIPAA, financial policy and other applicable policies. Partner with Corporate Revenue Cycle to coordinate training.
- Maintain the ability to explain policies and procedures to staff and/or patients
- Monitor staff activities and educate and enforce policies and procedures as needed.
- Works with colleagues to develop programs and strategies designed to increase staff member satisfaction.
- Operational leadership and efficiency improvement within the region with workflows and cost/budget implications in mind.
- Successfully represents the needs of their team to executive management to ensure adequate resources.
- Works with other leaders to creates and maintains an environment that is patient-centered with an appropriate staffing model and made evident by high satisfaction scores.
- Model the Performance Standards and monitor/ensure employees' compliance with Performance Standards. Partner with other leaders (e.g. CNO, CMO) and human resources to address performance issues as they arise.
- Maintain consistent communication with the Regional leadership team (nursing, radiology, provider,operations) and report accordingly on weekly/monthly meetings.
- Daily assessment and oversight of balanced workforce at the front desk to ensure timely patient throughput, staff understanding of operational and revenue cycle components of front desk and ensure accurate data entry. Partner with revenue cycle leadership to address knowledge and/or competency issues.
- Oversee projects as determined by Director of Revenue Cycle to improve front desk efficiencies.
- Identify performance/service failures at the front desk and follow up appropriately with Department Head.
- Manage the equipment including immediate repairs and routine maintenance.
- Utilize par levels to successfully manage regional office and medical supply inventory with the goal of limited waste, and understand cost/budget implications.
- Mediate staff concerns and direct staff to appropriate resource as needed.
- Manage region cash controls and regular bank deposit preparations.
- Assist in marketing efforts.
- Makes recommendations and establishes plans for activities to increase new patients.
- Address patient complaints and assist as needed in plans to correct areas for improvement.
- Manages and/or coordinates in conjunction with HR and Department Heads new employee transitions to the region.
- Other jobs and duties as assigned
-Minimum of 3 years management experience experience required.
-Minimum of 3 years medical office experience required.
-A minimum of 2 years experience with health insurance terms, co-pays and deductibles preferred.
Supply Chain Management
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-24844
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.