The General Cleaner performs cleaning related tasks as outlined in the contract between the company and the customer. This person reports any problems, or suspicious activity to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
• Empty trash and recycling
• Dust, wipe and spot clean all surfaces
• Vacuum, mop, and wet mop designated areas
• Clean entire restroom by utilizing disinfectants and bathroom cleaners, restock restroom supplies as needed, remove trash, clean fixtures, mirrors, and dispensers, sweep and/or wet mop floors.
• Ensure all lights are on/off and appropriate doors are locked when leaving an area.
• Keep closets clean, neat and orderly.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Reliable transportation to ensure consistent dependability required. Must be able to meet physical requirements of position. Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen in accordance to contractual obligation.
Diversified Maintenance Systems, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.
- Transportation Management