To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Bernardino, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • San Bernardino, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Professional Services
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking Dental Assistants to actively work with Dentists during examinations and procedures of patients.
- Prepares patient, sterilizes and disinfects instruments, sets up instrument trays, prepares materials, and assists dentist during dental procedures.
- Takes and records medical and dental histories.
- Exposes dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Makes preliminary impressions for study casts and registrations for mounting study casts.
- Assists dentist in management of medical and dental emergencies.
- Instructs patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Records treatment information in patient records.
- Schedules appointments, prepare bills, and receives payment for dental services, completes insurance forms, and maintains clerical records, manually or using the computer.
- Other Dental Assistants duties as assigned
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Dental Assistant License/Certificate within state of practice
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the Dental Assistant with a score of 80% or greater.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray per Maxim Policy or Dental Assistants contract
- Current BLS card per Maxim Policy
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Must meet all of Maxim’s pre-employment screening requirements
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 461419
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.