General Office ClerkCompensation:
$14.00 to $16.00 hourly
If you're looking for an excellent career opportunity, OfficeTeam is looking for a highly motivated, self-starting General Office Clerk who is keen on working in the Healthcare field. Candidates who love organization, attention to detail, working in a fast-paced environment and interacting with customers will be a perfect fit for this role. There is a short-term temporary position open in the Somersworth, New Hampshire area. You will be responsible for performing various administrative support tasks, including operating office equipment and completing general clerical work.
- Receive and place telephone calls as needed
- All tasks related to: word processing, data entry, filing, scanning, faxing, and copying
- Providing accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Supporting diverse projects for other employees as needed
- Interface with customers in a friendly manner
- Provide front desk and receptionist support
- Navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Solid understanding of filing
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Proficient in handling office equipment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- 1 year of administrative experience recommended
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent
If you or anyone you know might be interested in this role, please reach out [ Email address blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.