To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC 27704
- Marcus Collins
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mass Spectrometry Scientist
Kelly Scientific Resources • Durham, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Biochemistry Research Scientist - Durham, NC Kelly Services is currently seeking a Mass Spectroscopy Research Scientist for one of our top clients in Raleigh-Durham, NC for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity. As a Biochemical Research Associate with Kelly Scientific, you will perform contract development services in the Mass Spectrometry Core Facility, including process and analytical development programs for monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins and peptides.
Candidates MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related discipline and 7 years of experience; M.S. and 5 years of related experience, or PhD. In a scientific discipline
- Experience with LC-MS/MSMS/MSE analysis of peptides, proteins and glycans.
- Hands-on experience with bio-analytical techniques such as RP-UPLC, HILIC-UPLC, fluorescence, UV and other techniques applicable to monitor physical and chemical stability of the proteins.
- To be successful in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Apply biophysical, biochemical and biopharmaceutical principles and techniques to characterize monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins and peptides.
- Produce high quality documentation suitable for publication and regulatory requirements.
- Managing cost and time constraints in meeting committed targets and schedules.
- Coordinate with interdisciplinary activity on development programs and interact positively and productively with clients.
- Advise management on program status.
- Responsible for training of lower level associates.
- Adheres to all safety requirements and assures that departmental employees comply with required safety procedures.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Writing technical papers or reports, or preparing standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests
- Developing, improving, or customizing products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.