To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
- Jessica Cosenza
- Phone: 6174283791
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • Boston, MA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Manage, build & cultivate your OWN portfolio of Clients & Candidates
- Uncapped earning potential and training to develop your long term career goals!
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
Working as an Account Manager within Michael Page, you will own a role which is varied, stimulating and challenging on a daily basis. This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real opportunity for personal and professional growth.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- 1+ years' of commercial experience in Sales, Marketing, Management, Business Development and/or Recruitment
- High Energy, determination and resiliance
- Proven track record of success
- Strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team
Since we hire the best, we offer the best. Compensation and benefits include:
- High Base Salary
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Quarterly all-expense paid trips for Top Performers
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Additional Office and Team based incentives