ELECTRICAL SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Senior Project Manager in San Francisco, California.
Electrical Senior Project Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Senior Project Manager in San Francisco, CA is between $110,000 and $170,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary with extensive benefits and vacation package
- Over 60 years of work on some of the region’s most impressive structures
- Culture of integrity and project excellence - incredible reputation in the industry
- Opportunities for growth nationwide
- Culture of respect and community philanthropy
- Emphasis on safety - approximately 14 safety recordings in over 4 million-man hours
- Relocation assistance available
Electrical Senior Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage projects and teams from qualification through closeout
- Prepare execution plans for each stage of the project
- Collaborate with Superintendent and other field personnel to ensure project is on schedule
- Manage financials, approve invoices, and track budget variances.
- Prepare reports for management
- Negotiate change-orders
- Manage relationships with subcontractors and vendors
- Develop and manage a high-performance team while providing mentorship/training to ensure growth
Electrical Senior Project Manager Qualifications
- Must have 7+ years’ experience managing large electrical construction commercial projects including commercial office, education, high-rise, medical/healthcare
- Must have experience working with union workforces
- Accubid & Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Influential. Ability to drive results
- Strong employment stability
- Demonstrates prioritization, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
Preferred but Not Necessary
- College degree preferred
- Experience with design.build
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Electrical Senior Construction Manager