WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
Sr Learning & Development Consultant - Sandy Spring, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328,United States
Sr. Learning & Development Consultant
The Sr. Learning & Development Consultant will utilize instructional design concepts, practices, and procedures to create and deliver effective learning globally. This role will consult and collaborate across the organization to provide learning solutions in alignment with goals and outcomes of the business while supporting growth of the individual.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Collaborate with leaders to understand business/skill needs and develop creative and effective learning solutions in support of company-wide goals
- Facilitate learning events in support of the organization
- Ensure the success of programs by initiating standardized methods and procedures for delivery, evaluation, measurement, and reporting
- Drive alignment and teamwork within a team, department, or across organizational boundaries.
- Build the company's human capital through employee development programs
- Create innovative solutions to develop capabilities that help employees navigate global business challenges
- Ensure key deliveries are business relevant and globally scalable
- Recent, direct experience with the latest, most effective learning technologies, program design, and virtual, mobile, and digital learning
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 7-10+ year’s experience developing and delivering learning content
- Experience as a well-rounded learning and development professional, demonstrating creativity and technical ability as a practitioner (e.g. adult learning principles, instructional design, competency modeling, development planning, leadership assessments, mentoring, coaching, leadership development, team development, and change management)
- Experience with multiple learning modalities such as collaborative learning, mentoring, social learning and mobile learning
- Self-driven and have the capability and confidence to consult with senior leaders and stakeholders as well as the ability to work closely with front line leaders and employees
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry best practices, using data, professional networks and other resources, and incorporate that knowledge to inform program design
- Ability to influence successfully, without direct management authority
- Experience working in a large global, manufacturing environment
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel as needed (approximately 30%)
Location: Atlanta, GA OR Richmond, VA
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Provide Actionable Feedback