A large investment management firm is seeking a full-time, permanent Frontend Developer.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Hybrid role
- Annual bonus!
- Comprehensive health benefits, including on-site clinic and fitness center
- Retirement 401k Plan, with a 4% match and 10% contribution without condition
- Tools to reduce student loan debt and continue your education
- Modern frontend experience in one or more of the following: Angular, React, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Launch highly desirable
- Advanced knowledge of the UI/UX design practices and concepts to create highly interactive interfaces
- Working knowledge of backend technologies (Node.JS, Java)
- Experience with or thirst to quickly learn AWS (ECS Fargate, S3, DynamoDB, EMR, EC2, Storage Gateway, IAM, Streams)
- Experience using CI/CD pipeline tools like Bamboo, Jenkins
- Functional knowledge of Python, Scala and Java
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- At least five years of industry/field-specific experience, including substantial hands-on involvement in front-end development
*Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The Judge Group
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Frontend Developers
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Amazon Dynamo Db
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Web Services