To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paintsville, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Administrative Support - Paintsville, KY
EMCOR Group, Inc • Paintsville, KY
Posted 2 months ago
DeBra-Kuempel is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. DeBra-Kuempel combines the expertise of two of the tri-state’s oldest and most innovative companies, providing mechanical and electrical services to Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, OH. Lexington, Louisville, KY. Evansville, Indianapolis, IN and the surrounding areas.
Job Title: Office Administrative Support - Paintsville Office
Job Summary: We are a local commercial Mechanical contractor who is looking for the right person to support our office in a fast paced team environment. This position provides strong administrative and billing support to an account team, as well as efficiently communicating with and supporting the needs of our customers. The right person will have a strong ability to multi-task, organize, be punctual and dependable, and perform independently as needed.
One month paid training in Cincinnati is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with account manager and other team members to provide quality and timely service, correspondence, and other needs to our customers and corporate office, as required.
- Scheduling technicians as required to meet the varying needs of our customers.
- Preparing contracts for implementation, invoicing, and effectual communication within the organization to the proper team members involved.
- Provide quality administrative support, including producing and maintaining all letters, invoicing, spreadsheets, reports and other support as needed.
- Performing effectively and confidently, occasionally without supervision.
Qualifications: To best meet the needs of our organization and customers, the right person will meet the following qualifications.
- Minimum 3-5 years of recent administrative support experience. Minimum 2 years accounting experience preferred.
- Knowledge/experience within a mechanical contracting firm a plus, but not required.
- Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office software applications. The ability and willingness to learn other software applications as required.
- Knowledge of AIA forms, certified payroll, prevailing wage, State and Federal forms a plus, but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and able to interact with all levels of the organization with a positive, engaging, proactive and team based style.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player attitude and professional appearance are a must.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.