To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA 92618
- Evita Fok
- Phone: 949-7522111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Staff/Senior Accountant
Randstad USA • Irvine, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Shared services team of a large multi-national company looking for an experienced accountant to join their dynamic team.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $67,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Assist with preparing income statements, balance sheets, and other internal and external financial reporting
- Perform month end close, post journal entries and reconcile accounts.
- Review financial data, unit reports and various financial systems to ensure accuracy of recorded financial transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts and variance analysis.
- Support tax research / special projects, filings and accounting treatments.
- Evaluate process deficiencies, formulate corrective action plans, and develop process improvements and/or procedural controls.
- Support quarter-end and year end reviews/audits conducted by independent auditors.
- Other financial and accounting projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance a must.
- SAP experience preferred.
- CPA - Big 4/Top 10 experience preferred
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of core accounting principles, practices and financial concepts.
skills: Fixed Assets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.