Job ID: 154561
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
URL blocked - click to apply from URL blocked - click to apply on URL blocked - click to apply.
Job Description Summary
- Operate stretch wrap machines, film roll up-enders, and extended boom arm forklift equipment
- Organize product on the yard according to inventory procedures
- Safely load product onto and unload product from flat beds and box trailers
- Validate packing slips, ship tickets, and other delivery documentation by auditing, recording and interpreting shipping documentation, weights and measures, labels, and production schedules
- Inside sales and dealing with customer face to face and over the phone
- Navigating various computer softwear on a daily basis
- At least 3 years of experience operating a forklift
- High school diploma/equivalent preferred
- Ability to perform routine inspection, fueling and preventive maintenance duties (lubrication, cleaning, battery change)
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members as well as record and understand numerical values
- Math, communication, and comprehension skills to interface with transportation, dispatch, and direct trailer hitch operations
- Good computer skills required - Experience with Microsoft word and excel
- Experience driving flatbed trucks is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to stand regularly, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
Accounts Receivable Management Solutions