We are looking for a bright, energetic and quality-focused person to join our accounting team handling Accounts Payable. If you are looking for a company that encourages its staff to work hard while surrounded by people who care about their work and each other, maybe this position is for you. This position is responsible for accounts payable - receiving invoices, verifying vendor file completion prior to payment, coding, associated data entry and check preparation.
- Must have 1 or more years' experience in accounting or related duties
- Must have prior experience handling the full cycle of Accounts Payable duties
- Must have excellent communication skills, able to read, write and speak fluently and professionally, with correct grammar and spelling in written and spoken work.
- Must have strong skills in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Must be a quick learner and have strong computer skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, able to build relationships in person and on the phone with vendors, co-workers and clients.
- Must have prior experience with job costing.
- Prefer a post-high school accounting coursework or an AS in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have high attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, ability to respond quickly to requests, meet deadlines, and perform with initiative and self-direction.
- Must be willing to help where needed, anticipate needs and have strong interpersonal skills.
Base Pay $40,000.00 - $45,000
Hardworking And Dedicated