CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity located in our Sacramento office. We are looking for an experienced Assurance Manager to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
The Assurance Manager reports directly to the Sr. Managers and Partners of the firm while the Senior Manager reports directly to the Partners. Our managers oversee, mentor, and develop staff, and will be the primary lead on client engagements assigned. Your focus will initially be on the following 5 areas:
- Audit and Accounting
- Task Management
- Engagement Management
- Staff Supervision, Training and Development
- Personal and Professional Development
Assurance Managers drive client engagements, review and prepare financial statements, footnotes, work papers, management letters, agreed upon procedures and other attestation engagements. They demonstrate professional creativity in dealing with client matters and make constructive suggestions to improve client operations. At this level, managers effectively analyze client transactions, recognizing and resolving potential or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting. They accept responsibility and utilize firm resources to complete tasks assigned.
- Education: BS/BA accounting; CPA required
- Minimum 5+ years audit & accounting experience in public accounting
- Commercial Real Estate and Affordable Housing
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong leadership, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Computer expertise including knowledge of audit-preparation software and an understanding of the impact of technology
- Strong research skills
- Proven technical skills with MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook; audit software, ProSystems or GoSystems, and Caseware experience a plus
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
URL blocked - click to apply
Connect with us
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply URL blocked - click to apply
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see URL blocked - click to apply Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at URL blocked - click to apply Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Social Media Platforms
Creative Content Development
Recommend Appropriate Strategies