- Accounts Receivable:
- Work with account teams to ensure revenue is estimated accurately and invoices are issued timely.
- Issue monthly account statements to clients, and follow-up as needed to ensure AR is paid timely.
- Assist in the implementation and integration of our operational systems and QuickBooks
- Accounts Payable
- Manage vendor relationships, ensuring beneficial business terms and pricing with a defined Purchase Order process.
- Approve vendor invoices as received or submitted by account teams, ensuring costs are managed to budget
- Ensure invoices are coded properly and post to GL
- Ensure AP is paid timely, while managing to optimize cash flow
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts and bank statements
- Prepare and post monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals
- Maintain the general ledger chart of accounts
- Help with field work for financial audits
Standard Accounting Practices
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$25.00 - $26.00 / hour
Estimated Salary: $77K
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 356398
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Accounting Now and SNI Financial, divisions of SNI Companies, are premier providers of staffing and recruitment services specializing in finance, accounting and banking. Our financial staffing solutions include:
- Contract/temporary assignments
- Contract-to-full-time hire assignments
- Full-time placement
Founded in 1998 by former Robert Half executive Ron Smith, SNI’s commitment to professionalism is unparalleled. Our personalized service, responsiveness and precision in matching qualified candidates with rewarding job opportunities distinguish us from competitors. Through our sister division, Staffing Now, we are also able to offer a full range of recruitment services for clerical and administrative positions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, our firm ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
View the full profile