To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dunwoody, GA 30350
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Clerk
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Dunwoody, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Accounts Payable Clerk in Atlanta, Georgia (CA).
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to batching
- Perform 2-way match process
- Batching of Invoices for approval
- Enter approved batches to AP system
- Assist preparation of Cash Requirements
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks
- Preparation of checks for mailing. Provide supports for payments requiring stubs, etc.
- Distributes signed checks as required
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to facilities and vendors
- Answers all vendors and facility management inquiries
- Performs filing and copying
- Maintains accounts payable reports and corporate accounts payable files
- Assists in monthly closings of AP
- Assists Corporate Controller and facility personnel as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Data Entry - the individual can enter voluminous information with speed, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Problem solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Customer service-the individual manages difficult client/customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments
- Planning/organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Quality control-the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance
- Quantity-meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner
- Adaptability-the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Dependability-the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.