Travel Retail Merchandising Lead!
- Work & visit different cities and towns across the United States!
- Get paid to travel - When assigned more than 50 miles from your home, receive per diem to assist with hotels and meals, in addition to mileage when using your vehicle & travel time pay!
- If you have a work-hard, play-hard mentality this job is for you!
- Permanent, Full-time work
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation, and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodel to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets. ProVantage is currently hiring Travel Retail Merchandising Leads to join our team!
What you will be doing as a Travel Retail Merchandising Lead:
Our Travel Retail Merchandising Lead, you will lead, supervise and assist your team in performing general merchandising, which involves carefully reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram “POG/MOD”) and then following those instructions to ensure product presentation matches the client standards. The process of setting POG/MOD include tasks such as removing old store fixtures, installing new store fixtures, adjusting shelves/pegs, moving product from one area of the store to another, application of labels/price tags and general cleaning of the work area. Ability to lead, attention to detail, and a positive attitude are a MUST!
Travel Retail Merchandising Lead Position Requirements:
- You have a desire to lead by example with the grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity, and compassion.
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- Monitor employee’s productivity, provide constructive feedback, receive complaints, and resolve problems
- Grade each team member weekly and submit performance reports.
- Maintain timekeeping records using the company’s tracking system
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to perform required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG, MOD setting) per instructions.
- Reliable transportation to all project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including screwdrivers, open-end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and level.
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift 50lbs.
- Depending on the client, shifts could range from Days, Swing, and/or Nights.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in big-box retail associate experience specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- 2 years’ experience in working with store remodel or new store setup teams.
- 2 years’ experience stocking shelves and/or processing freight within a retail/grocery store.
- Ability to travel extensively within a Nationwide or regional footprint.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You understand the value of teamwork, exude a positive attitude, and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You lead by example with the grace of authority, maintaining respect, dignity, and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training, growing your perspective, and take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities, and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible.
What ProVantage stands for:
What you do matters. Experience ProVantage’s employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our five core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity
The above job description represents the essential and most significant duties of the position. It is not intended to exclude other work assignments and responsibilities not mentioned herein.
Similar Job Titles: lead, supervisor, manager, stocker, customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate, merchandiser, the installer
Attention To Detail