Who couldn't use a little extra CASH in their pockets?
Securitas Security has MULTIPLE, NEW, PART-TIME job opportunities available. We are looking for hard-working individuals with strong customer service skills to fill these positions. These positions are ideal for individuals looking for extra work in the evenings, overnight, and the weekends!
Part-time positions in Holbrook, Joseph City, and Winslow
Lots of weekend hours!
Pay rate at $12 per hour
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY OR OTHERS? CALL US TODAY AT Phone number blocked - click to apply!!!
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control- monitor entries/exits, gates, etc
- Patrols premises- could be walking and standing on feet for long periods
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order- provide a safe and secure environment for client facility and all personnel and guest
- Strong customer service background
- Prior security or related field experience a plus!
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Valid Arizona Driver's License and clean driving record
Together We Can Lead By Example, Apply Today!!