The Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional, fast pace customer service to our customers!
- Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store. Provides fast and efficient service. Thanks the customer.
- Rings customer sales using an electronic cash register. Receives money, gives correct change. Refunds cash for returned merchandise and/or exchanges merchandise.
- Assist with shift change by counting money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of a shift.
- Uses special equipment to process specialty products, such as money orders, credit card purchases, checks and lottery sales and redemption's.
- Check identification for restricted sales.
- Checks and replenishes stock on food service supplies such as cups, lids condiments, napkins, straws, and stirrers.
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment used for service or stocking food service products using the three sink method.
- Cleans all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and materials, including (but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves, shelves, floors, windows, cooler doors, food service equipment, restrooms, and parking lots.
- Cleans and empties trash containers.
- Stock shelves and cooler, rotates and front faces stock. Removes all damages and out of code merchandise from the shelves. Price merchandise according to the price book.
- Check in vendor deliveries as needed using company guidelines.
- Complete bad merchandise form.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned to accommodate store operational needs.
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
- Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a criminal history background check
Operate Cash Register
Customer Relationship Management
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2019-13961
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Over the years we have earned an excellent reputation operating retail gasoline & convenience stores within our region, consistently noted for our quality products, convenient locations, clean stores and friendly employees. However, we decided that we could do better. We decided that, in order to become a world-class company, we needed to improve in all areas of our business and become a compelling place to work, a compelling place to shop, and a compelling place to invest. The entire organization participated in the development of a five-year strategic plan for the company and produced dozens of initiatives to accomplish our goals and objectives.
View the full profile