This is your opportunity to join the Fence industry leader!
Master Halco, North America's leading manufacturer/distributor of fencing and perimeter security products is seeking a Yard Associate. This position performs an array of functions including:
* Pulling and preparing accurate orders for customers
* Safely using a forklift to load/unload trucks
* Maintaining yard stock in a clean and organized manner.
This is a very exciting time to join our company. We are continuing to grow (70 locations), introducing new products, making technological investments, and implementing innovative marketing strategies.
We are also focused on our people -- our most important resource.
At Master Halco, we believe in transparency, open communication, and rewarding success with a path to fully develop your potential while building a career.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to show us your best customer service skills, this is the right place for you!
Working With Us Has Its Rewards:
* Competitive hourly wage starting at $18.50
* Eligible for a wage progression plan with pay increases every 6 months over a 3 year period
* Monday through Friday schedule, day shift
* A competitive health care plan starting the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
* A generous matching 401(k) plan
* Tuition reimbursement up to $10K per academic year
* Bonus Opportunities
* A generous paid-time off (PTO) package, company paid holidays, and more
Master Halco offers advancement opportunities at every level. We are always looking for people with the drive to learn and determination to succeed.
* Works inside the warehouse and or outside in the yard depending on need
* Accurately loads trucks for outgoing shipments
* Inbound material receiving and put away
* Able to complete work orders and receiving documents accurately
* Pulls and prepares orders, packaging for shipment
* Rotates yard stock and safely moves materials using a forklift
* Maintains clean and safe working environment
* Works with team to ensure branch success and provides excellent customer service
* 1+ year experience in a warehouse/yard position
* Able to lift/move heavy materials (up to 60lbs) on occasion
* Forklift experience (sitdown) highly desired
* Ability to read, write and perform basic math functions required
* Must be able to work overtime as needed
* Experience with building materials a plus
MASTER HALCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Building Materials
- Customer Service
- Forklift Truck
- Marketing Strategies
- Math Functions