To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Deerfield, WI 53531
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office / Legal Assistant
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Deerfield, WI
Posted 11 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Deerfield, Wisconsin (WI) is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our client's office. Summary: You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Managing filing system
- Recording information as needed
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
- Coordinating events as necessary
- Maintaining supply inventory
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Aiding with client reception as needed
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- High School diploma/GED or Associate's degree
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Great communication skills