Kelly Services is currently seeking a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE in Schenectady, NY. ***This position is strictly a temporary position, with a duration of 3 months.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting internal employees with pension benefits enrollment.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and processing pension election forms – validating they are correctly completed and compliant based on guidelines provided, and the required certifying documentation has been received to set up payments in PeopleSoft.
- Reviewing and processing correctly completed and compliant tax election forms based on guidelines provided.
- Reviewing and processing correctly completed and compliant direct deposit forms based on guidelines provided.
- Working and updating customer cases via a Customer Relationship Management Software to answer customer inquiries from the call center.
- Following-up with customers who have submitted incomplete or non-compliant paperwork, either by written correspondence or telephone.
- Re-issuing early pension option packages upon request to include potential system updates, generating, printing, stuffing and mailing those packages.
- Participate in required training courses.
- Other duties / processes as assigned.
- Data entry experience
- Customer service experience making outbound calls
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
For interest/ questions on this posting, please contact Sheila Barcelona at Email blocked - click to apply.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply