To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellview, FL 32526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Navy Federal Credit Union • Bellview, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for the development and maintenance of back-end services supporting our mobile banking apps and online channel. The developer will be working alongside analysts, QA testers and other engineers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
* Design and build services
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of services
* Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
* Proficient with Java
* Advanced knowledge of application development including determining, developing, testing, and implementing system requirements; designing, coding, debugging applications
* Advanced skill designing and deploying new, upgraded and/or existing systems
* Advanced skill in systems analysis, workflow, or procedural analysis
* Advanced skill troubleshooting and resolving technical problems
* Desired – Experience with Micro Services architecture and industry tools
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability