You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
SBM Management is searching for a Utility Technician! The Utility Technician is responsible for keeping common areas clean and neat, restocking supplies, trash disposal and maintaining general cleanliness. This position may also be responsible for assisting with training or demonstrating work processes.Responsibilities
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues
• Identify and report the need for major repairs
• Take pictures and record videos of facility areas, equipment, etc.
• Light carpentry task. Install pictures, whiteboards, wall-mounted items, adjust millwork
• Patch and Paint
• Work with Caulks, Lubricants, & Adhesives
• Clean windows and glass doors
• Replace ceiling tiles
• Replace light bulbs, fluorescent, broken diffusers
• Replace or repair plumbing fixtures, i.e., faucets, sinks, and garbage disposals (Please note this excludes rough work)
• Door/Hardware repairs and installation (closer, thresholds, locksets set, etc.)
• Floor tile raised floor tile, and carpet repair & maintenance
• Maintaining the inventory records for equipment and supplies
• Specify tools, supplies, and materials required for repairs
• Receiving materials and supplies as needed
• Emergency eyewashes & shower maintenance
• Pressure washing
• Make and install signs, labels, etc.
• Managing heating, plumbing, electric, and systems to guarantee functionality
• Basic air handler maintenance (filter replacement)
• Basic MEP system to troubleshoot and assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
• Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks (e.g., roof leak, remediation)
• Safely move equipment, furniture, and materials
• Support the general admin group with site event preparation and coordination
• Assist custodial personnel with housekeeping duties
• Escort contractors and visitors
• Travel between Neogene buildings to move material and tools – at least once a day
• Travel to FedEx/UPS to deliver packages. - occasionally
• Travel to supply store to pick up material supplies - occasionally
- Custodial or janitorial experience is preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Be able to take initiative, work as a team member and communicate effectively
Compensation: $29.50 per hour
Shift: 7:00am-4:00pm (may vary)
- Medical Emergency
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g33u9qn
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.