To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raritan, NJ 08869
- Cristina Puca
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Raritan, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary Administrative Assistant position for a top company in Raritan, NJ JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant LOCATION: Raritan, NJ LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 1 year (with potential for extension based on business needs) PAY RATE: 27.00/hr. Qualifications must include: *Only candidates that meet all of the below requirements need apply.
- High School degree or GED required.
- 3 plus years of related experience highly preferred
- Basic to intermediate level Microsoft Office software programs
- Must be able to multitask in a dynamic team environment, with little direction, and be detailed oriented with strong organization skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills needed.
In this role, you will:
- Provide support and perform administrative duties such as managing complex calendars schedules, make travel arrangements and file expense reports, provide support on projects and events.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Cristina Puca/ email@example.com ); however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.