To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mendota, MN
- Areas USA, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Areas USA, Inc • Mendota, MN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Areas USA MSP is looking for a Restaurant Managers for our restaurants at the Minneapolis St Paul International Airport. A Restaurant Manager assists in executing the day to day activities in support of the strategic planning initiatives to ensure a productive and profitable operation, while helping to promote an overall corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service of all food and beverage operations. Candidate must be able to pass a series of background checks. Additional company information can be found at www.areasusa.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the team in maximizing sales and profits by meeting and exceeding sales budgets.
- Maintaining outstanding standards, and solid product knowledge.
- Maintain all aspects of customer service following all company and airport policies and procedures. Communicate customer requests to upper management.
- Maintain a fair and balanced employee schedule.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Follow all cash management policies, i.e.: random spot checks, money drops, etc.
- Ring on registers when needed and accurately maintain all cash and media.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
- Process employee payroll on a bi-weekly basis, working effectively and efficiently with HR Manager in this process.
- Ensure all store employees are trained properly.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Monitor and verify vendor activity in stores.
- Perform all shifts duties as required.
- Maintain a neat and organized appearance - following company dress code guidelines