With the rapid changing COVID-19 situation, our team is focus on providing reliable and safe power supply. We are looking for multiple candidates that have previous field working experience to join on our team.
Qualifications for this incumbent include:
- Being well organized in actions and written communication
- Being familiar with common computer software including MS Office Suite and utility system/facility mapping and symbols
- Having experience infield data collection, design or line construction in a utility environment
- Being familiar with GIS systems and basic data structures
- The incumbent will be able to identify most standard overhead and underground utility equipment
- Incumbent must have a high level of self-motivation and be able to work independently
- Incumbent will be required to work in an outside environment
- The incumbent will be familiar with and follow all practices as outlined in the Safety Manual
- The incumbent will be an advocate of safety and participate in all safety initiatives
- Accurately and neatly gather field data using paper drawings, forms, electronic data collection devices, digital cameras, or other formats and/or devices specified by the project manager and/or client.
- Correctly identify items to be documented in the field with minimal supervisory assistance.
- Quickly learn and apply technology tools such as hand-held data collection units, laser range finders, digital cameras, and GPS receivers. -Accurately record measurements and dimensions of requested items; be able to recognize levels of detail required to create a complete and accurate accounting of the field inventory and environment per the project specifications.
- Incumbent may be required to assist in power restoration efforts in natural disaster events (e.g.: driver, wire sitter, runner)
- Accurately records data and measurements using correct standards and symbols such that the resulting product is clear and easily understood by office-based project personnel.
- Meets production targets and understands the importance of project deliverables and milestones
- Overnight travel may be required at times
- Follow all safety practices and promote a safe working environment
- Work independently
- Customer Oriented
- Able to manage multiple tasks and assist in the training of new peers
- Be able and comfortable working in an outside environment
- The incumbent will have a valid driver's license
- A combination of job shadowing, classroom and interaction with more experienced employees as needed during first year in the position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Geographic Information Systems