Bonaventure Senior Living is looking for a self-motivated, results-driven Sales Manager to assist in our sales effort at Bonaventure of Thornton community located in Thornton, Colorado. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to build relationships, promote their community locally, network with other senior industry service providers, and provide exceptional customer service to all those they encounter. This is a person who sets commitments rather than goals and is proactive and driven enough to ensure they meet or exceed them consistently.
Bonaventure of Thornton is a beautiful, State-of-the-Art community, offering a wide array of amenities and services to its residents. The building sells itself; what makes the ultimate difference is the people within it. The right candidate will be passionate about the community, about its residents, and about the Bonaventure Culture! As leader of the community’s sales efforts, you will work with other team members to ensure that every call for help is answered, every barrier is knocked down, every person who walks through your door feels special, and every potential resident gets to experience “Retirement Perfected™"!
You could be highly successful by focusing your energy on helping people overcome their doubts and reservations. Through relationship building, creative thinking, and diligent application of your passion for people, you will be working daily at providing seniors in need with a place they’ll want to call home for the rest of their life; a home filled with fun, independence, choice and purpose.
The Sales Manager’s responsibilities:
- Drive occupancy
- Census development
- Effective utilization of sales tools, providing follow up to potential residents.
- Relationship building in the local area with integrity
- Demonstrate daily, the company culture which is Customer Service
The Sales Manager is also responsible to help support the community through the Manager-on-Duty program, educating staff in amenities and services, and providing leadership and guidance to team members.
- The ability to communicate a full spectrum of independent, assisted, and special care living options.
- Personable, friendly demeanor and the passion to provide the best service to the senior community.
- Previous experience in direct sales, off site visits, and creating relationships.
- The ability to produce results under pressure.
- Desire to develop community connections through outreach.
- The ability and willingness to work with the marketing department, utilizing marketing budgets to their fullest potential.
Why Bonaventure Senior Living?
- Beautifully appointed, amenity rich communities
- Dedicated team
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, including a 401k
- Medical and dental benefits
- Education reimbursement
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 27 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Hardworking And Dedicated