To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 78730
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Java Developer - Financial Calculations
Kforce Technology • Austin, TX
Posted 16 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Java Developer - Financial Calculations in Austin, Texas (TX). The team is looking for a Java Developer to improve and extend our calculation engine into new international markets.
- Learn the tax code and financial product regulations of our international markets
- Build reusable, extendable, efficient financial calculation models
- Continuously improve code maintainability and calculation engine performance
- Support service API development for calc engine integration
- 3+ years of development experience a must; Java experience preferred
- Experience with object oriented languages and design patterns
- Basic understanding of financial products and their taxation principles
- Quant or software development experience within the financial service industry desired
- Desire to learn detailed nuances of worldwide financial products and taxation regimes
- Talent to create simplified solutions for complex problems
- Strong communication skills and engaging personality
- Ability to interface directly with outside non-programmer subject matter experts
- Self-starter who takes initiative and helps to define the product design
- Comfortable working in a non-structured agile development environment
What we offer:
- A fun and relaxed environment in a small, but profitable and stable company
- Opportunity to learn about the financial services industry in the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Europe and Asia
- Highly competitive salary
- Full family medical and dental insurance
- Opportunity for some international travel if desired
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.