PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
If you are a bright, energetic, and highly motivated individual, we have the perfect opportunity for you to accelerate your career at PACCAR Leasing Company (PacLease). We are looking for a Rental Sales Manager to help us realize our vision of becoming North America’s largest full service leasing company. At PacLease our goal is to provide premium products and a complete suite of transportation services with the lowest cost of ownership to our customers. We recognize that rental service is essential to full service lease growth and have dedicated significant resources to enhancing our Rental department through technology, training, and talented people. The Rental organization is critical to the success of PACCAR’s franchises, providing exceptional customer service and premium margins. The Rental team facilitates fleet growth by training, coaching, and selling the processes and products PacLease provides.
This position of Rental Sales Manager will also be responsible for new business development across the rental sales organization and help support the growth and shape the future of the Rental organization at PACCAR Leasing Company!
The ideal candidate has a four year Bachelor’s degree, is detailed oriented, and has exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills. This candidate must also be committed to supporting PACCAR Leasing’s vision to become North America’s largest full service leasing company.
PACCAR Leasing (PLC)
PACCAR Leasing, a PACCAR division, was founded in 1980 to provide premium Kenworth and Peterbilt vehicles to leasing and rental customers. PacLease is one of the fastest-growing commercial truck leasing companies in the transportation industry. With independent and company-owned locations throughout the United States and Canada, PacLease provides customized full-service lease, rental, and contract maintenance programs designed to meet your specific fleet needs.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Manage sales processes and marketing programs for new rental accounts
- Assess customer’s needs and develop proposals through the use of product knowledge and PacLease training and development
- Develop target lists within assigned territory of potential new accounts
- Conduct direct solicitation through cold-calling, telemarketing, direct mail, etc.
- Manage existing assigned rental accounts, ensuring customer service and coordinating problem resolution among store staff
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by effectively managing customer complaint by staying up-to-date on customer needs and long term customer opportunities
- Assist in daily rental operations, to include:
- Coverage for dispatch and return of rental vehicles.
- Ensuring proper driver and insurance requirements are met
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be a “Team Player”
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Comfortable with cold call solicitation
- Experience and knowledge of transportation industry is a big plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Training And Development