To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Uniform Sales Representative
endevis • Columbia, SC
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Sales Representative – Retail Business to Business
Join a National Retail Manufacturer & Supplier to the Healthcare industry. This role is a combination of retail merchandising and B2B sales.
This family owned, private organization invests in it’s employees through extensive training, incentives, organization leadership teams, and other intentional high potential talent development. Join a team that invests in it’s employees and rewards success through a lucrative compensation plan.
- Drive existing and new clients in assigned territory
- Act as marketing consultant to our customers, providing insight to build our brand’s presence in the store and in their market.
- Manage the region’s product mix, pricing and margins to facilitate brand growth and profitability.
- Provide guidance to customers by analyzing and utilizing statistical information as it relates to sales reporting, inventory management and business intelligence tools.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Maintain awareness of current market trends, products and services.
- Ensure cost conscious management of travel and business expenses.
- Communicate and negotiate effectively with both internal and external customers, using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 or more years of experience in an outside sales retail B2B and merchandising environment.
- Work from home with travel within region 3-4 days/week.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel. Retail POS experience a plus.